Wednesday, February 29, 2012

ON THE ROAD TO SEYCHELLES

FEELINGS THAT COMES WITH ENCOUNTER OF PEOPLE

Sitting along the road to Seychelles, I could witness all sort of events and passer by's. This road has become one of the important roads of history. All manner of people do pass by without recognizing the high caliber of people they are.
Some come wearing shorts, snickers and hats, whiles others come with Sarine leading. I could shout and wave the dignitary passing.

ENCOURAGEMENT.

Every event leaves me with a different feeling. Some do leaves me with encouragement. Encouragement in the sense that, when I see some high level of people and their way of life, I say to my self, I have to work hard so I leave the kind of life I want and need.

STARS WALKING

There could not be a single day, that I don't come across a star, being an actor, musician, presenter,disc joker, director or a comedian. Winners of contests are always patronizing this street. This is an incredible street where things do happen.

MAJESTIC RIDING

Often you could hear people singing glorious songs passing, so when I try to peep, I could see Chiefs riding in their palanquin whiles their people sings. They joy in them for the installation of a new chief says it all. What I do is to join and sing and cheer this new great Chief and wave as they pass.

BIKE DISPLAYS
There could be times when, there will be bunch of bikers riding. Not just riding but they will all be in black attires of their choice. This signifies that, they have lost a member.When this happens, the bikers could make all kinds of styles with their motor bikers. Raising the steer of the biker whiles riding is one of the common styles among them. when I see this, it will all be claps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PROGRAM OF CELEBRATION OF THE 25 YEARS OF OF ENSTOOLMENT OF OTUMFUO OSEI TUTU II ( SOME OF THE ACTIVITIES ARE DOWN BELOW )

His Majesty Otumfuo Osei Tutu II ascended the throne of the Golden Stool, 25 years ago. This Silver Jubilee celebration is a year long. He i...